Sunday 21 November 1915 – We Lost 176
Today’s losses include:
- A member of the Turnut Volunteer Fire Brigade
- The son of a member of the clergy
- A man whose brother will be killed in the 1917
Today’s highlighted casualties include:
- QMS Roland Mansfield Carr (Australian Light Horse) dies of bomb wounds to the chest. He is a member of the the Tumut Volunteer Fire Brigade.
- Private Archibald Clement Thornton (Central Ontario Regiment) is killed. His brother will be killed in March 1917 and they are sons of Canon F S Thornton JP Rector of Downham.