Today’s losses include:
- The son of a member of the clergy
- A man whose brother will be killed in December
Today’s highlighted casualties include:
- Captain Henry Bardell Adamson (West Yorkshire Regiment) dies of wounds received in action at age 34. He is the son of the Reverend J B Adamson.
- Second Lieutenant Guy Cheseldon Reuell Atkinson (East Lancashire Regiment) dies of wounds at age 26. His brother will be killed in December.
- Private George William Ives (Hertfordshire Regiment) dies of disease at age 19. He was wounded at Festubert and has been on active service in France since January 1915.