Friday 21 November 1918 We Lost 564
Today’s losses include:
- A Military Chaplain
- Multiple families that will lose two sons in the Great War
Today’s highlighted casualties include:
- Chaplain the Reverend William Henry Heading became a victim of the influenza epidemic when he dies. He was conscripted into the army 11 days earlier as a Chaplain.
- Lance Corporal Frederick Garner (Bedfordshire Regiment) dies of wounds at age 28. His brother was killed in February 1917.
- Private Frederick R Elphick (Labour Corps) dies in Salonika. His brother was killed in April 1917.
- Private Harry Rudd (Yorkshire Regiment) dies of wounds at age 24. His brother was killed last September.