Friday 29 November 1918 We Lost 446
Today’s losses include:
- A Baronet
- The son of a member of the clergy
- A Minister
- A man whose brother was killed in action last July
Today’s highlighted casualties include:
- Captain ‘Sir’ Richard Vincent Sutton MC (Life Guards attached Guards Machine Gun Regiment) the Baronet dies in France at age 27.
- Paymaster Sub Lieutenant Harold Mowell Manwell Crofton (HMS Curacoa) dies of illness at home. He is the son of the Reverend Henry Francis Crofton.
- Private Philip Le I Findley (Canadian Army Medical Corps) dies on service at Etaples at age 27. He is a Wesleyan Minister.
- Trooper Edward Owen Green (Australian Light Horse Machine Gun Squadron) is killed in a fall from his horse at age 32 near Tripoli, Syria. His brother was killed in action last July.