Today’s losses include:
- A victim of a friendly fire
- Multiple families that will lose two sons in the Great War
Today’s highlighted casualties include:
- Private Cyril George Hepher (East Yorkshire Regiment) dies of gangrene at home a victim of friendly fire received the 20th October at age 21. His brother was killed in action in April 1917.
- Sapper Robert Easton (Royal Engineers) dies at home at age 25. His brother was killed in October 1917.
- Air Mechanic Percival Henry Bull (Royal Air Force) dies of wounds at age 30. His brother died on service in India last month.
- Private Stanley Hayes (Army Service Corps) dies of wounds at age 33. His brother was killed in October 1917.