2 February 1919 – We Lost 186
Today’s losses include:
- The son of a Justice of the Peace
- The son of a member of the clergy
- A man whose brother was killed in March last year
Today’s highlighted casualties include:
- Captain William Barnett Warrington (Royal Army Medical Corps) dies of influenza at home at age 49. He is the son of John T Warrington JP.
- Captain Clifford Thistleton Bell (Royal Army Medical Corps) dies on service at age 48. He is the son of the Reverend Augustus Clifford Bell Chaplain of the Church of Scotland.
- Private Frederick Ford (Army Service Corps) dies while on service at age 29. His brother was killed in action in March 1918.